• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Just watched his post match interview. He repeated the same thing over & over.
The worst thing about this is pathetic performances & results like this are widely expected & somewhat accepted now days

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The most confusing thing for me is why he isn't just playing 4-2-3-1 with our best players until it clicks

It's like he's overthinking things so hard

There was a moment there in the second half that we were on the frontfoot and it was because we actually had all of our best players (bar Sokratis) on the pitch.

He even admited that he went into the game with 3 CBs to bring defensive solidity ot the side :lol:, yet we were terrible. As soon as Auba and Laca were free to press a little further up the pich and near Soton's box, with Özil in between the lines and Pepe not being tripple marked, it ALMOST clicked.

The second biggest irony of it all (right after going 3 CBs agains relegation fodder, almost losing and not having an ounce of defensive stability) is that he once said that he prefers to outscore the opposition.

I mean, this **** just writes it self here. :frustrated:

El Duderino

What the hell does Chips resigning achieve? Does he even do anything anyway?

The board is really for show ever since the club went private. But it would at least put some pressure that people who have been with the club a long time at a higher level are fed up with this.

(I'm saying all of this without having read/access the article, btw)

El Duderino

I read Sir Chips is resigning because he feels unable to be a part of any decision making.

I mean, it should be obvious. The club is private and the board - now more then ever - is for show.

Though I will play devil's advocate insofar as there were rumours that Josh wanted to extend Emery and some of the longer serving members of the board refused.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean, it should be obvious. The club is private and the board - now more then ever - is for show.

Though I will play devil's advocate insofar as there were rumours that Josh wanted to extend Emery and some of the longer serving members of the board refused.
Yes decisions making are more on executives DOF and owner chairman does nothing

carlito'sway

Established Member
Marcelo Gallardo on course to win back to back Copa Libertadores. If he is not Barca bound we should seriously consider him, could even be available during our mid season.

He would be a great pick but I doubt he would come to this mess. He may be aiming for Barca if the Valverde experience continue to be a challenge.

El Duderino

He's not happy with the board getting abuse when they've had nothing to do with any of the decision making.

I mean, the less people the three amigos have to hide behing, the better. More than any "noise", the thing that will get Binnery sacked will be if Josh, Raul, Edu and Vinay become targets/scapegoats.

They'll need another patsy to hide behind.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The lads at Arsenal Fan TV are really getting under their skin.

Our club is actually full of a bunch of weak *******.

**** the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom