• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean, the less people the three amigos have to hide behing, the better. More than any "noise", the thing that will get Binnery sacked will be if Josh, Raul, Edu and Vinay become targets/scapegoats.

They'll need another patsy to hide behind.
I think people been blaming Raul for long they been present in every game i don't think they happy with this situation specially edu i think if he really loves this club the final decision in my opinion on josh they do what they say

Vanpayslip

The most confusing thing for me is why he isn't just playing 4-2-3-1 with our best players until it clicks

It's like he's overthinking things so hard

That is exactly it. He plays to our weaknesses and refuses to acknowledge our strengths. He is a small club manager and brings a small club mentality to Arsenal Football Club. Any other manager would have got more points by focusing on what his strengths are but Emery is stuck in the perpetual loop of nullifying weaknesses rather than showcasing his own squad’s strengths.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Good on "Sir" Chips, just a while ago you had people trying to deflect blame off Emery's pal by saying it's a board decision and Raul can't do anything. The less people the rat has to hide behind, the better.

Aevi

Hale End FC
EKGBc4sWoAEnxv-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom