• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
If it's true that Emery is still in charge by Thursday then Raul deserves as much of the blame as Emery, and the two can **** off together. The fans don't want Emery here and now it's clear as day the players don't either. Things are going to get worse before anything gets better.

"Don Raul" turns out he's nothing more than a pathetic, useless gimp of a man hiding behind his pal. We've replaced Gazidis with another prick.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If it's true that Emery is still in charge by Thursday then Raul deserves as much of the blame as Emery, and the two can **** off together. The fans don't want Emery here and now it's clear as day the players don't either. Things are going to get worse before anything gets better.

"Don Raul" turns out he's nothing more than a pathetic, useless gimp of a man hiding behind his pal. We've replaced Gazidis with another prick.
Raul role is different why you guys don't get that i know he has opinion about the manger but final decision won't be his it'll be down to kroenke and our DOF

Malky

Established Member
Raul role is different why you guys don't get that i know he has opinion about the manger but final decision won't be his it'll be down to kroenke and our DOF
I'm just going on the reports we've been getting that Raul is the main person backing Emery to be kept in charge, he's one of the only ones fighting Emery's corner otherwise Emery could of been sacked weeks ago.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'm just going on the reports we've been getting that Raul is the main person backing Emery to be kept in charge, he's one of the only ones fighting Emery's corner otherwise Emery could of been sacked weeks ago.
Why should 1 person have the only say in the matter though? If it's a few against one you'd think the majority would have the final say in the matter? He's got to go aswell obviously.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Good night.
Makes no sense, you give your squad two days off as a reward for good results, not in a situation like this. What even is the point? Clearing their head? Players are not the issue here.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Makes no sense, you give your squad two days off as a reward for good results, not in a situation like this. What even is the point? Clearing their head? Players are not the issue here.
It's probably because there are showdown meetings between all the Bums to get rid of our Head Bum.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Days off between matches are determined well in advance.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Days off between matches are determined well in advance.
You sound like a club spokesperson.

Is it normal for them to have two days off in a row, in this kind of situation? You’d think they’d be working hard with the manager.

morpho

Established Member
Oh for fcuk sake! Show some of those balls you were swinging around in the summer Raul... How on earth could you still believe in this leach?? You need to ruin our European campaign aswell? The league wasnt enough for you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom