• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Eintracht Frankfurt | November 28 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Be honest: Did you cheer Frankfurt's goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Kicking a man when he's down:rofl:
You always take the chance when you have it... he was mocking of me when I said being 3rd was purely luck and we wouldn’t get more than 5 points until the Soton game. I was right!
There is another guy with a Thierry Henry toon avatar but I don’t remember his nickname

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
The fact the club didn't make building on that one of the top priorities when determining managers is a disgrace tbh.

I've been complaining about that for a year, glad people are catching up.
Yeah that’s why I’m coming around to the idea of Arteta. Played under Wenger for a fair few years, has improved Sterling and Sane for city, and he’s learning everyday under Pep. I’d say it’s worth a gamble. All the other options out there right now are awful.

GoonerJay24

Keown Said that The style Wenger implemented has left the club and needs to come back. Agree 100%

Listen we are never going to get such a style back. Maybe similar, but never the exact same. We were spoilt under Wenger and although I could see his weaknesses especially in that last season; I never wanted him to leave. Should have kept him until around 2021 whilst undergoing a thorough managerial search and contingency planning.

We as fans were spoilt for many years, now we need to move on.

Last edited:

Kav

Established Member
Today was not only Emery’s fault. The players need to start taking responsibility for their performance. The second half was quite frankly poor. Very little energy or drive from the players and in particular the defense lacked concentration, through out the whole team this was clear.

The players need to do better. I can question emery and I have done so but today the players didn’t do enough in the second half.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery saying same s**t he saying we played well for 55 minutes but lost control after he didn't give clear answers about his position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom