• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If Emery is still head coach this evening then we really are a joke of a club. Let Freddie choose an assistant from within and go with that. We'll have far more choice in the summer to get the right person.

ChefMan21

Luis Enrique link real?

On a (un?) related note, if we appoint someone who we don't see lasting more than 3-4 years, then I think the appointment of the right assistant manager becomes even more vital. I think we'd almost need to appoint someone who is viewed as the heir apparent - three names stick out in my mind as obvious contenders in the press: Arteta, Freddie, and Xabi Alonso.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If Emery is still head coach this evening then we really are a joke of a club. Let Freddie choose an assistant from within and go with that. We'll have far more choice in the summer to get the right person.

As i keep saying, we still have half a season left and targets to aim for. Can they really hand that over to a failed assistant and former youth team coach?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

afc-duo-1409616333.jpg

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Luis Enrique link real?

On a (un?) related note, if we appoint someone who we don't see lasting more than 3-4 years, then I think the appointment of the right assistant manager becomes even more vital. I think we'd almost need to appoint someone who is viewed as the heir apparent - three names stick out in my mind as obvious contenders in the press: Arteta, Freddie, and Xabi Alonso.

My favorite list of possible candidates as well :)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Its not being happy it's not nice be happy for anyone losing his job but it has to happen.
yeah boohoo he sucks at his job and still gets millions to go cry on in san sebastian that's not how normal life works hence I don't have normal emotion for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom