• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

ArsenaI fans didn't want Mourinho to repIace Unai Emery because he mugged off daddy Wenger now Sp**s are better, top 4 harder & u mugs are getting Eddie Howe tier or SOLSKJAER tier repIacement

this is why u dont move off emotion

Freddie has 2 prove himseIf & earn my support, and I suggest EVERY ArsenaI fan shouId have the same approach or eIse we're going to be in a SOLSKJAER situation

if hes not good enough move on

Freddie is such a IackIuster, weak, CHEAP repIacement
Slagging of Freddie immediately, rating Mourinho who is absolute garbage now. :facepalm:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Emery gone won't change the fact this team just isn't good enough.

Whoever comes in will have his hands ful
l.

That is the unfortunate truth. Fans better recognize that quickly and be ready for some painful moments. This team can do better than the last few weeks pitiful performances but we are nowhere near a top 4 caliber club at this stage. it is a 2 or 3 year rebuilding project.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Didn't most people wanted Arteta? I don't think Nuno will leave wolves in middle of the season

The best thing is to wait now, imo. The damage is done, the season is over. We shouldn't force the issue and be at the worse place in a year. :(

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I abandoned Emery after the Sp**s game in September.
Maybe in your mind, but you made small cheeky comments that showed you were still behind him, like a dumped boyfriend that needs time to get over his ex.

It’s ok, you are forgiven.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Before you all get depressed remember that di Marzio really not been great with English clubs lately i trust FabrizioRomano more

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
If you've watched our games of late then it's hard to argue against this being the right decision
But did the fans play their part and get behind the team through thick and thin. Surely the environment the players had to play under didn't help. The abuse was stupid too. Do we really deserve a decent manager with the way we carry on??

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
ArsenaI fans didn't want Mourinho to repIace Unai Emery because he mugged off daddy Wenger now Sp**s are better, top 4 harder & u mugs are getting Eddie Howe tier or SOLSKJAER tier repIacement

this is why u dont move off emotion

Freddie has 2 prove himseIf & earn my support, and I suggest EVERY ArsenaI fan shouId have the same approach or eIse we're going to be in a SOLSKJAER situation

if hes not good enough move on

Freddie is such a IackIuster, weak, CHEAP repIacement

We had our Moyes now we got our Solskjar.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Maybe in your mind, but you made small cheeky comments that showed you were still behind him, like a dumped boyfriend that needs time to get over his ex.

It’s ok, you are forgiven.
You see what you want to see, razoristshka.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Give it a rest. He tried from minute one. English is a bloody tough language to learn.
He didn’t try, he was too busy frauding away. English really isn’t that tough to learn, hence why a quarter of the world speaks it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom