• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin86

Established Member
Thanks for the input!

The Arsenal fanbase is damaged and the next manager choice is crucial. That's why most fans can't settle for Nuno, as circumstances are entirely different.

Arsenal fans will stand alongside anyone who brings structure to the game and stars earning results. So believe me if Nuno is our saviour he will be treated like one.

However, it's up to the higher ups to decide that and we will just get along with it. If it's Nuno, I'll back him and hope that you're words are the truth.
We could hire Klopp or Guardiola and there would still be people moaning. Some of the online fanbase is so toxic i don't think they're happier than when they're having an angry rant.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We could hire Klopp or Guardiola and there would still be people moaning. Some of the online fanbase is so toxic i don't think they're happier than when they're having an angry rant.

It's the same everywhere. Bunch of Pool fans moaned Klopp in the 2nd and 3rd season. But moaning fans don't make the decisions (usually). That's why a competent hierarchy is vital. The problem is we seem to not have one atm, so every decision will have an extra groan.

I say I am anti-Nuno but if he comes I sure hope he'll flourish!

GDeep™

League is very weak
It's the same everywhere. Bunch of Pool fans moaned Klopp in the 2nd and 3rd season. But moaning fans don't make the decisions (usually). That's why a competent hierarchy is vital. The problem is we seem to not have one atm, so every decision will have an extra groan.

Wouldn’t call finishing 6th a “flourish”.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
A percentage of the general public is toxic, tbh. Social media just gives them a voice. It has zero to do with football fans, or even Arsenal fans.

Last edited:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I'd presumed your recruitment process would go a bit further than checking to see what I think tbf. But then given you paid actual money for David Luiz I'd probably be worth checking with in future
We have players voting for the captain bro. We move unlike any other club.

nicky47

Established Member
Happy to see Unai's finally gone, but do feel sorry for him though. Just turned out to be a bad fit, and a few bad moments have built up over time.

Time to move on now, and I'm hoping Freddie can bring a little fit back to the team, some confidence. Fingers crossed we'll some decent attacking football again, because I don't care what people say, we've got some great players in attack and we need to play to those strengths.

Lastly, I'm not going to get too caught up in all these names being thrown about as Unai's replacement. Can only imagine the amount of bull thats being spewed out now he's gone. I get the impression we're aiming to bring someone in soon though, just have to hope whoever it is it works out. Otherwise the struggles continue for a couple more years, or we actually get back on track.

But most importantly, good luck Freddie!!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The fans seem to be getting a hard time.

I dont think Freddie will receive any criticism no matter how well or bad he does.

The permanent manager just has to be competent. Emery since March / April has been truly woeful. Fans just acted this last month as club refused.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd presumed your recruitment process would go a bit further than checking to see what I think tbf. But then given you paid actual money for David Luiz I'd probably be worth checking with in future

Imagine coming on to a random club’s forum and sh*tting on the fans and the club when you’re propped up by one of the biggest scumbags in world football :rofl:

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
The fans seem to be getting a hard time.

I dont think Freddie will receive any criticism no matter how well or bad he does.

The permanent manager just has to be competent. Emery since March / April has been truly woeful. Fans just acted this last month as club refused.
Fans are powerless, apparently... Empty stadium, **** results, a few boos and goodnight. That's how it should be, and that's how it is.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

What exactly is toxic about being negative to a manager being linked to Arsenal? Absolutely no one has said they won't support him if he gets the job.

benjamin86

Established Member

I'm not really anti any of the candidates, I do think it's funny the criticism of Nuno as Emery mark 2. If you're a team just coming up the best way to play is a pragmatic style based on being hard to beat and right now who ever comes in is going to have to start by making us hard to beat! Which is why i'm surprised Benitez name hasnt popped up yet, he knows the league, steadied Chelsea when they were in a similar situation to us.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom