• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Agents being involved in the manager hunt lol, surely they will have Arsenal's best interest at heart :lol:
not familiar with this guy but hopefully complete nonsense..

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Its amazing how jumped up fans get as soon as their team goes through a decent period. I mean, why would up you go on another forum and call people their pricks?:lol:

:lol:

I remember when they were begging us for Frimpong on loan.

Nuno's Beard

We’re getting p*ssed on by a Wolverhampton Mendes fan.

They sold their soul to the devil.

I can’t relate.

That's the point, under Nuno we've got more soul than we've ever had.

And besides that, we get Moutinho, you get Captain Granite

Worth mentioning BTW that we own Mendes, not the other way around. Literally. Our owner as a 20% stake in gestifute

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

6113-06898970en_Masterfile.jpg

Oh look it’s Wolves’ ownership model

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I am truly baffled that Gallardo's name is not in the conversation. This guy may be the one of the best managers in the game today. The guy has a clear vision and philosophy, is a charismatic leader and exudes authority. The crew running the club truly seems not able to think out of their small box.

The communication issues were considerable with a manager who spoke a rudimentary level of English. Imagine the situation with a manager who does not speak the language.

If I were on the board, I'd be wary of hiring a none-English speaker (and by that I mean someone fluent) this time round.

Let's play Aubamawang

Thank God Emery is gone. Our performances have been even worse than scorelines suggest. At least they made a change now, no way it could carry on like that. Right now I would take any of Nuno, Howe, Arteta, even Poch. Not sure how good the formers English is though. Wouldn't want similar communication issues but he seems quite articulate.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That's the point, under Nuno we've got more soul than we've ever had.

And besides that, we get Moutinho, you get Captain Granite

Worth mentioning BTW that we own Mendes, not the other way around. Literally. Our owner as a 20% stake in gestifute

Is there a way to own the devil? I don’t think so.

He’s literally got your club by the balls and at any given time, he can send you back to the pits of the championship or league one.

Just be prepared for the tears that will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom