• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Last 5 years in terms of squad cost:
2018/19: Finished 4th (8th highest SC)
2017/18: Finished 3rd (7th highest SC)
2016/17: Finished 2nd (6th highest SC)
2015/16: Finished 3rd (7th highest SC)
2014/15: Finished 5th (6th highest SC)

In all but one season he outperformed his squad cost rating by four places. Surely that deserves massive credit?
Poch will never get credit because he won nothing with Sp**s. But considering how much they spent the guy done fantastic job to finish top 4 with Sp**s

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Pochettino is the obvious choice, I can't see it tho, not now anyways. It kinda seems like he needs a bit of a break. You never know maybe he's hungry and ready for a new challenge and it's up to us to sell the job to him.

Eirico

After the dull and boring football under Emery I want an attacking manager. Attacking football is Wenger`s legacy and should be Arsenals main identity after 20 years of Wengerball. That means no Allegri or Nuno for me. I would like one of Pochettino, Nagelsmann, ten Hag or Rodgers, and Poch is probably the only one there is a slight chance of getting now. If Poch isnt intrested let Freddy see what he can do and reconsider in the summer.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I don't know if anyones mentioned it yet, but these training tops are absolutely elite.

arsenal-interim-head-coach-freddie-ljungberg-with-reiss-nelson-during-picture-id1190839952

Guarantee my boy Thunter is wearing one atm. Loves his club stash.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Last 5 years in terms of squad cost:
2018/19: Finished 4th (8th highest SC)
2017/18: Finished 3rd (7th highest SC)
2016/17: Finished 2nd (6th highest SC)
2015/16: Finished 3rd (7th highest SC)
2014/15: Finished 5th (6th highest SC)

In all but one season he outperformed his squad cost rating by four places. Surely that deserves massive credit?
Makingtrax beaten at his own game, you hate to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom