• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Norwich v Arsenal | December 1, 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The front three is good enough to cause problems to anyone.

If Freddie has got the midfield set up with even some resemblance of balance can blow these mofos away.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

A win makes us a touch more attractive for a manger, most will see 5pts enough to make it to top 4. 8, not so much, its the little things.

COYG

pacstud

Christ the gurus on this board.

No ****ing clue who's at full health, where they're at after EF, etc...

Yet, ****ing willing to throw their toys around because Freddie didn't put out the line-up they wanted.

****ing ***** children.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Excitement. Missed that feeling.

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Ljungberg wasn’t in charge today, I would have no faith getting a result away with that team...but still riding the wave of an Arsenal legend once again managing us, so still quite positive...3-1 win!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

No ****ing clue who's at full health, where there are at after EF, etc...

Yet, ****ing willing to throw their toys around because Freddie didn't put out the line-up they wanted.

****ing GDeep children.

@GDeep™ what an unnecessary attack.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

No ****ing clue who's at full health, where they're at after EF, etc...

****ing GDeep children.
This, we haven't performed lately regardless of lineup. Let's see how it goes, same players might play completley different under a different manager.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Rate him a better passer than Luiz and a much better passer than Sok.
I’m the complete opposite on that. Mustafi gives the ball away way too often, much more than Luiz and Sokratis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom