• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton | December 5, 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

What will the result of the match be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Özil and Mertesacker had an argument as he walked off the pitch, did anyone see it?

Something never changes

mertesacker.png

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Relegation form.
If this is allowed to continue we can find ourselves relegated for the first time in our history.

Don't put anything past this group of bottlers. What they lack in shame they make up for in audacity by the shed load :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Danger time because you can tell these players are all rock bottom confidence wise.

I think they honestly have another level but you need the right manager, an awkward chancer and a complete novice won’t pick them up.

You need someone who when he walks in the room, his d*ck has already been there five minutes. Pochettino or Allegri.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't know what position we'll be in after January the fixture is too difficult and this team seem can't turn things around anytime soon

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Bit harsh, been on of our best players imo. Gets given countless hospital passes by his teammates.
He was arguably our best today but little moments like that is why nobody trusts him - even when hes having a very good game.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The commentator on BEIN called us " A club in absolute disarray".

Which is categorically false, I've seen clubs in disarray before & they comfortably beat ****ing Brighton at home!!

We're a club in distress is what we are.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Missed the match and I’m glad I did.

We’re finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom