• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | December 15, 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiltord's left boot

We have a below mid table defense who unlike other mid table teams are exposed. It's only going to go one way.

Maybe Saka is a better defender than Kola anyway

Beast Incarnate

It's so depressing that we keep on playing him and that fans still seem to think he brings something. I just want him gone. I used to love him when he played in the early 2010s, but now he is just absolute rubbish.

Take all his dumbass fanboys with him as well that praise him for a nice flick a good pass in a match and ignore the other 89 minutes of ****e.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
It's official, I'm skipping football for the rest of the holidays. We don't have any fit fullbacks. We don't have any good defenders. We don't even have good midfielders.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If we moved the ball like we have today we’d at least trouble the likes of Brighton and Southampton. Promising signs.

Our movement off the ball is much better than before, however our defensive recovery still leaves us looking very weak.

I think we would need to readjust our goals for this season and just secure our spot next year. Another 8 wins or so should do it. And no, Im not being alarmist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom