• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The look on Arteta's face whilst watching the match last night was of a man assessing a problem he got landed with.

I think he's coming.

Which says a lot about his supposed intelligence. Who in their right mind want to land in the midst of this chaos ridden club? No sane manager who seeks to damage his unknown credentials :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he failed you appoint new manager that's how football work these days you won't get managers who stay here for alot of years unless he is very successful like klopp. We hope Arteta do well with us the board will support him in transfers we spent 200M with Emery in charge.

Preacher

Always Crying
Line-Breaking Passes per 90 by Premier League Midfielders (2019-20):

11.64 – Pogba
11.03 – De Bruyne
10.83 – Winks
10.46 – Guendouzi
10.44 – Xhaka
10.44 – Rodri
10.21 – Jorginho
10.20 – Kovačić
10.11 – Norwood
10.04 – Kanté
9.52 – Capoue
9.42 – Henderson

Shame that both Xhaka and Guendouzi are poor defensively. Also there is no need to play them together. I hope that Arteta wont make the same mistakes as Emery.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

One player that I really hope can excel under a guy like Arteta would be Xhaka, I hate him but if Arteta can work his magic then we could at least get 30M in Jan for him.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
The Acid test will be convincing a paranormal committee of 3 composed of Herbert Chapman, Bertie Mee & Peter Hill-Wood that he's the right man for the job.

Tom Whittaker doesn't get a say? :p

whitaker.jpg

OSBK

Established Member
If he stinks up the place, it'll be his only crack at a top 6 club. He best come prepared with the following :

1. A very capable staff
2. A plan that's possible to execute with the current team

Totally agree. Its a huge risk for us but for arteta if it goes horribly wrong he will end up like steve mcclaren

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Clearly the decision makers have seen things that have convinced them of Arteta's quality. Added to that are quality reviews from professionals in the game as well as managers like Wenger, Potchettino and of course Guardiola.

I think our bigger concern should be the club's role in support of our incoming manager. We cannot continue with our small mindedness and expect Arteta to be a success.

Not my choice, but we must consider that this appointment could mark the change we may need to truly take this club forward. And I'm all for that.

Tony's nose

Clearly the decision makers have seen things that have convinced them of Arteta's quality. Added to that are quality reviews from professionals in the game as well as managers like Wenger, Potchettino and of course Guardiola.

I think our bigger concern should be the club's role in support of our incoming manager. We cannot continue with our small mindedness and expect Arteta to be a success.

This appointment could mark the change we may need to truly take this club forward.

Doubt it
Sacked in 18 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom