• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Totally agree. Its a huge risk for us but for arteta if it goes horribly wrong he will end up like steve mcclaren

I'm not as dead set against his appointment as I was 18 months ago, but he certainly hasn't been well advised in choosing to come now rather than in June when this **** show will have passed and given him temporary respite to formulate a plan.

Taking charge before we visit Everton, Bournemouth & host Chelsea/United is catastrophic timing. He could've at least told them that he'd come after the game vs United to give him a period of 10 days to work with something.

These are grim times at the club & the fans will turn the moment an honorable loss turns into a thrashing. And with the cowards filling our ranks, that's almost a certainty.

GoonerJay24

May as well keep Ljunberg in charge till summer then bring in a proven experienced coach.

Artetas a smart good guy who I've actually met before; but worry about his lack of experience. I also recall hearing that certain players at the club did not want him to replace Wenger.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Speculation on Twitter about Xabi Alonso coming in as his #2 and Victor Valdes (who was with him at La Masia) coming in as GK coach. Wouldn't do much for the anti-Spanish sentiment on here due to Emery and Raul. :lol:
Would cost an arm and a leg for that kind of a staff lineup

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom