• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
AFTV already preparing thier agenda against mikel. And you telling me these guys are not the season why our players don't like to play at Emirates anymore

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

If Klopp was available and the club were choosing Arteta I’d understand the experience shouts. But it’s Allegri/Ancelotti and neither excite me in the slightest

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I want Arteta but fully expect to be #ArtetaOut if he doesn’t have us playing like prime City within 3 weeks.

No but seriously I’m eager to see what choices he will make.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hiring Arteta now means

A proven winner.Or at the very least someone who has shown enough promise to get excited about.

The most exciting thing about Arteta is that no one knows a single thing about him as a manager.The bar could not be any lower.

Give me a realistic name then?

GDeep™

League is very weak
I want Arteta but fully expect to be #ArtetaOut if he doesn’t have us playing like prime City within 3 weeks.

No but seriously I’m eager to see what choices he will make.
Won’t be tolerating Ajax fans coming on here and questioning an Arsenal manager from now on. Fair warning.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
What are people’s expectations of Arteta once he takes over? I know it sounds optimistic, but I hope he can get us in the top 4. Our defence is midfield is absolute banter. I’m just hoping he gets our attacking firing. We talk a lot about our defence, but our attack has been horrid this season. Lack of shots on target etc. We need some sort of style to our play. Hopefully he brings back the Arsenal way of playing football. Once that attack clicks, we will be deadly. We’ve got firepower there, they just need to be utilised properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom