• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Was watching miss World deserved to be benched

Nah he's always been a shagger, let him be.

NINTCHDBPICT000507687777.jpg

Pop Tart

Established Member
Such a huge non safe appointment, only getting the gig as he is a ex player. He is bound to get more wrong then right in his infancy. Problem is we cannot afford to go with a unproven manger, we are not just a little off top 4 but way off. Shipping goals,midfielder uncreative and no steal about them. We need someone proven to get wins and sort out defense asap. Not some freak experiment.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Was just thinking about someone Arteta could get to fill out his staff for the rest of the year. The guy is job-hunting, but if he doesn't replace Pellegrini at West Ham... :p

Optimized-Moyes.png

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Such a huge non safe appointment, only getting the gig as he is a ex player. He is bound to get more wrong then right in his infancy. Problem is we cannot afford to go with a unproven manger, we are not just a little off top 4 but way off. Shipping goals,midfielder uncreative and no steal about them. We need someone proven to get wins and sort out defense asap. Not some freak experiment.

You joined this forum just to attack our new coach before he has been announced?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Random stuff:
Remember when AM were furious, when Arteta retired and soon after he deleted his Arsenal pictures and bios from all of his social media profiles ?
:confused:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Random stuff:
Remember when AM were furious, when Arteta retired and soon after he deleted his Arsenal pictures and bios from all of his social media profiles ?
:confused:

Still not really over this tbf...

Pop Tart

Established Member
Give the man a chance and stop crying like a little baby. We tried the experienced way with Emery so we are trying something else now.
Not crying mate, you are over my post. You seem like a arteta fan boy. I get behind him, does not mean I agree he is the right man for the job in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom