• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't buy the article at all but if it is the case they probably want Carlo because of his hands off approach and allows the players to do what they want. If Mikel is anything like Pep he'll be demanding a hell of a lot from the players. Our squad is filled with losers.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Honestly, i would feel much more optimistic if van Bronckhorst became our next manager instead of Arteta. Arteta is a big, big risk.
The season is lost, at least make it worth it with some hope in a new manager with some Arsenal DNA. Yes he is a prospect but at least a good one. We went the secure route and we failed. Let’s try something risky

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I don't buy the article at all but if it is the case they probably want Carlo because of his hands off approach and allows the players to do what they want. If Mikel is anything like Pep he'll be demanding a hell of a lot from the players. Our squad is filled with losers.
Exactly... imagine a manager who couldn’t do it with 2 of the best CBs of the world. What we could expect here

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Cross is a grimy little man who has no exclusives so just makes stuff up

Last (only?) exclusive he had was Arsenal signing with Puma ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Latest posts

Top Bottom