• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I've just taken this picture on my phone.

Restaurant-Quality-Lobster-Bisque1.jpg

Proper disgusting that, can't stand seafood

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Arteta appointment is great because even if he fails the fanbase will fire at the board!

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Let's not pretend this is some premium choice.
The board and Kroenkes are doing what they do best, cheapskate mode.
Will have to support him and hope for the best but how would we know, in fact how would the people upstairs at the club know? He's never managed a team in his life, has vaguely, unimpressive played for Arsenal a few years ago and is Spanish so Sanheli will be pleased. That's about as much as we know if we're honest. As exciting and different as it could well be finding out it seems to me our owners are playing roulette with Arsenals long standing reputation in the name of saving a few bob. Lovely stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom