• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Feels like most of the news or what we've been seeing is just nonsense to get hype.

This whole Arteta thing has been about for over a season, how they are surprised that we are still interested is the baffling part.
They don’t care they just want more money probably lol

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This club sucks the life out of everything. Sp**s literally appointed Mourinho 7 hours after they sacked Pochettino. Now we're hearing about 20 different stories about where we are in terms of getting the deal completed for Arteta.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
It's done. They aren't announcing it at 2300 GMT ffs! It will happen after everyone is England has gone to bed first, slept, then woke up and had breakfast. Normal, orderly morning stuff, like.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It's done. They aren't announcing it at 2300 GMT ffs! It will happen after everyone is England has gone to bed first, slept, then woke up and had breakfast. Normal, orderly morning stuff, like.

My routine is wake up, make the bed, have a wee, brush teeth, get a large cup of coffee from my expensive coffee machine, get back into bed, check AM and then get on with my day. I love mornings.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wish we'd just gone with Arteta from the beginning now. I hope his extra year's experience was worthwhile.

Nah, look at what happened with Ivan and then Sven and Raul.

At least now there's a dent in the executive teams armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom