• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Just put it this way....

FIFA = NBA Live
PES = NBA 2k

aka one is an arcade game while the other one is an actual simulation.

That is what I would've probably argued next as well - I actually like BOTH, having played both countless hours PES is just more realistic and challenging.

FIFA just feels like being on rails and repetitive whilst still enjoyable.

PES 6 was my all time favorite though and it almost felt like they knew about all talents out there - pretty accurate for most.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The biggest question mark over Ramsey was always if he could stay fit. Not many fans have questioned his usefulness to the team. When fit and in form he was one of our better players. But unfortunately that didn't happen often.

If we kept him, obviously then being one of our highest earners, can you imagine the frustration when he continuously gets injured.

Of the 17 league games Juve played this season he hasn't completed a single 90 minutes. Only starting 3 games in 17. Sarri has gone on record saying he will try to play Ramsey no more than 60 odd minutes. Still....he has missed quite a few games through injury. So if he is being managed carefully in a physically weaker league and still can't stay fit what are the chances he would have played many games for us this season if he stayed. Don't think even Juve can afford to pay over £400,000 a week to a bit part player.

I was watching the Wales game against Hungary in which he scored a brace. He was brilliant, making his typical runs. Skills, pace, desire. Wonderful display from a very gifted player. But that game summed it up for me. That was his first start for Wales in their 2020 Euro campaign which started 2 year ago. He missed all their other games through injury. Great player when fit.

Yep, dodged an expensive bullet there. I like him, his recurring injuries are very sad.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Since I have Sky Sports I'll let a few of you FaceTime me or Skype me so we can all watch the press conference together. PM's are open.

Prepare for Skype

ksA2HP.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom