• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I personally don't really have too much of an issue with AFTV. I think Robbie seems a really nice and classy bloke who genuinely cares for the club as well as his fellow supporters. A lot of the guys who speak have got good intentions and some are quite articulate and pointed in their assessments of the club. Unfortunately, as in any group you have a few loudmouths who are lacking in class and intelligent and they are deliberately made the face of the entire fanbase because it's fun to color us all as inarticulate chavvy idiots. I think that the larger issue is that the ****** are good for a laugh at the expense of all Arsenal fans and thus are promoted more heavily and treated as the representation of AFTV when the reality is that you have quite a few decent blokes with interesting ideas and takes.

Let's play Aubamawang

Most of us probably know what the club's problems are, and likely how to fix them. But if the players don't respond to you, there's nothing you can do aside from finding a new manager they will listen to. It's all well and good the folks on AFTV reckoning they have all the answers, but they are a distraction more than a solution. We need to get behind the team, not divide the fanbase. Plus Robbie has made a killing off it, so now it's as much about that as it is the team.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom