• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Starting pepe here meaning that Arteta want to keep him on starting line up and trying to get him settled

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yes seem bellerin still not fit and AMN does really need a rest.
Sounds about right :lol:. That's gonna do Nelson no favors though. He needs to be playing in those forward positions. Hopefully if this is correct, he can find a way to get more play in the final 3rd. He's already lacking the requisite confidence to perform closer to his full potential, I hope he can play very well in spite of this.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Martinez; Luiz, Sokratis, Holding; Nelson, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Kolasinac; Özil, Pepe; Lacazette.
I can maybe understand Pepe and Laca getting game time so they can find their form in front of goal.
But Xhaka and Özil should be rested imo, they are vital to our league hopes.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I can maybe understand Pepe and Laca getting game time so they can find their form in front of goal.
But Xhaka and Özil should be rested imo, they are vital to our league hopes.
Özil needs to build up his stamina by playing some part of every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom