• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mustafi
Mhikitaryan
El Neny
Luiz
Aubeyang

Will they all leave now/summer?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mustafi
Mhikitaryan
El Neny
Luiz
Aubeyang

Will they all leave now/summer?

Really hope Luiz doesn't leave, especially if he maintains his recent level, he has been the player who stood up the most since Mikel took over...want to see him and Saliba together, and he could even be Arteta's first captain that he picks.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Elneny Mustafi Mkhi all going to leave if offers comes in. Smith-Rowe Mavropanos Nketiah and maybe few u23 players like John-Jules could go on loan

TornadoTed

Established Member
Interesting who the 12 are.

Mustafi, Mkhi, Elneny are nailed on to leave.

Ceballos will probably go back to Madrid.

Mavro, Smith-Rowe, Nketiah need loans.

I'm struggling to think of any other obvious ones for the chop. I think we may see a couple of shocks.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I would prefer not signing anyone this window than getting someone like Boateng (unless on loan)

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

I'm struggling to think of any other obvious ones for the chop. I think we may see a couple of shocks.
Auba, Laca, Xhaka, Mkhi, Ceballos, Torreira, Elneny, Mustafi, Mavro (who dis) + some kids

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

Loan: John Jules, Coyle, Burton, Smiths, Greenwood, Omari Hutchinson, Cottrell, Cirjan, Kido (They are much more talented than most of our young players in the first team)

Sell: Auba, Laca, Nketiah, Özil, Mustafi

Buy: (2 of the below)
Gouiri, Reinier Jesus, Chukwueze, Szoboszlai, Aouar, Tonali

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not sure the club are thick enough to buy another Luiz esque signing.

Although come the summer these will have a year left on their contracts -

Auba
Luiz
Sokratis
Özil
Mustafi

I feel like Özil will just go at the end of his deal. He'll be coming up to 33 and will probably shift over to the MLS. Sokratis/Luiz can't really call, one of them likely to go at least. Auba will be sold unless he signs up, Mustafi will be sold.

Along with Ceballos there's 5 players there who could all easily leave, not including Özil. Along with Elneny and Mikky you have 7 senior players.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
In summer if both not signed contract we got no choice
That will be great. Our strikers need to be more skillful in dribbling and able to beat defenders in 1v1, 1v2 or even 1v3 situations. More technical strikers means we can play our beautiful possession football better, play nice combination passes without losing the ball.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its a big balancing act letting the strikers go.

Not convinced how many of the young prospects are ready to actually produce at this level & what calibre of striker can we attract with no European football & no big name manager / players.

People forget when striker goals not taken for granted.

Goonger

Loan: John Jules, Coyle, Burton, Smiths, Greenwood, Omari Hutchinson, Cottrell, Cirjan, Kido (They are much more talented than most of our young players in the first team)

Looks like Renier Jesus is signing for Real Madrid.

TornadoTed

Established Member

I wasn't counting the U23 squad, just the current 26 man first team squad.

If they mean U23's going on loan as well then I would expect more than 12 to leave, that doesn't sound many at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom