• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Listening to Arsecast and they pulled up a quote of Arteta saying he’s learnt “how his players react after winning just one game”.

Combine this with Nelson and Laca’s comments and you realise the mentality of our squad is pathetic. Not sure how it’s developed or who is responsible for letting it fester but it was disappointing to hear.

He explicitly warned them about Leeds and what they’d do to us and our pathetic bunch of players still came into the game coasting off of the United victory. If he’s going to have to remind them that nothing is given every single game we might as well just sell the whole squad and start again. SMH.

Bosniak Gooner

Listening to Arsecast and they pulled up a quote of Arteta saying he’s learnt “how his players react after winning just one game”.

Combine this with Nelson and Laca’s comments and you realise the mentality of our squad is pathetic. Not sure how it’s developed or who is responsible for letting it fester but it was disappointing to hear.

He explicitly warned them about Leeds and what they’d do to us and our pathetic bunch of players still came into the game coasting off of the United victory. If he’s going to have to remind them that nothing is given every single game we might as well just sell the whole squad and start again. SMH.

Spot on mate!

Arteta now has stated several times about the mentality of this squad, you just have to look at the training footage and see them jumping around, laughing etc..

How arrogant can you be and not take a decent side like Leeds seriously, its a cup game and teams raise their levels against Arsenal. Arteta surely spanked them at half time and I am loving it.

The comment about we are not good enough to relax should put to shame the entire squad and rightfully so!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Spot on mate!

Arteta now has stated several times about the mentality of this squad, you just have to look at the training footage and see them jumping around, laughing etc..

How arrogant can you be and not take a decent side like Leeds seriously, its a cup game and teams raise their levels against Arsenal. Arteta surely spanked them at half time and I am loving it.

The comment about we are not good enough to relax should put to shame the entire squad and rightfully so!

I mean, not that we don't have a mentality problem, but there's nothing wrong with them having fun at training.

Literally every team trains like this.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I mean, not that we don't have a mentality problem, but there's nothing wrong with them having fun at training.

Literally every team trains like this.
It’s like bring happy about it... I would worry more if I see players unhappy in training. There is a bad idea of people laughing in jobs imposed so people lose his soul. Laughing is not the same of not taking serious your job, it means you are enjoying your job

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

scytheavatar

Established Member

Have you been living in a cave? Have you not seen what happened to us in 2015/16 after beating Leicester? Or Giroud celebrating like an idiot after getting us to 3-3? This mentality 100% developed under Wenger, our players have longed no longer believe they are playing for a big club.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I was calling for Emery to be replaced in his final few matches. Granted prior to that I thought Emery should be given till the end of this season to judge, however the performances just got so bad in the end.
Fair enough

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Him and I used to go toe to toe during the Wenger out days.

I’ve experienced pretty much everything you have, the out of context quotes, selective stats, occasional fabrications. I’m not sure if troll is the right word for him, don’t think it is, but he’s a master. Incredibly subtle. :lol:

Then he’ll just laugh it off once you have him in a corner.
:lol: It's a tag match now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Lot of praise for Arteta on Twitter, how he's transformed players. Agree with this one, Torreira looks a different player now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Lot of praise for Arteta on Twitter, how he's transformed players. Agree with this one, Torreira looks a different player now.
This is why I didn't buy into the "sell everyone" narrative towards the end of Emery's time here. A new manager can make a huge difference to how we view certain players. Xhaka, Torreira and Özil have clearly benefited from Arteta's tactical approach, then you have guys like Aubameyang and Luiz who look like they've been boosted by the improved atmosphere around the club.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This is why I didn't buy into the "sell everyone" narrative towards the end of Emery's time here. A new manager can make a huge difference to how we view certain players. Xhaka, Torreira and Özil have clearly benefited from Arteta's tactical approach, then you have guys like Aubameyang and Luiz who look like they've been boosted by the improved atmosphere around the club.

But they still have the same flaws, i feel like every game we’ve played under Arteta has had really bad parts where our midfield still gets bypassed, althogh we don’t concede a lot of shots like under Emery.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom