• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Layvin Kurzawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Kurz spell with PSG has been defined by a lax playing style, nonchalant attitude on and off the pitch, inability to defend properly and the occasional banger. He is not what we need, not what we should be looking for and not a transfer i put my stamp of approval on. Mailing Josh as we speak.

Axel9090

Ive read that hes crap (psg fans) but to be honest, my concern is more to do with how much he has been injured in his career, I just wouldnt risk it. Hes free so the wages will be a bit high too. We should continue to use Saka, at least if he explodes and becomes a better player, he'll be one for the future. Keep Kolasinac until the summer.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Saka isnt a left back while Tierney will be unavailable until march.

Fair enough, though Toerney was back sooner than that. Saka isn't a full back, but seems good enough back up.

I'm not sure what the benefits of bringing an out of form full back, who has never played in England before would be to be honest.

He's steady enough though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom