• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I love Simeone, but maybe if he didn't keep buying crap strikers they would have enough money for this.

Why did they make Morata permanent ffs :lol:

Tbf it’s not really Morata that’s been the problem as sh*t as he is.

Its Costa who’s legs have gone and Felix who’s struggled massively.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Giroud doesn't need to worry, even if he didn't play a single minute until the end of the season Deschamps will still pick him.

Didn't he pick Gignac over Laca for Euro 2016, when the former was playing in the Mexican league :lol:

Every manager has their favs!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why would Chelsea want a Giroud replacement when he's not even been an option this season anyways?

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Juve killing it if that Emer Can deal true. Loan & obligation to buy at 30 million.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Seems like Ivan having trouble landing Florentino Luis on loan with an option to buy.

Hopefully some sleazy super agent can land him for us tomorrow. Looks like a loan there to be done if buyout high enough. Kid will be a superstar.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Tbf it’s not really Morata that’s been the problem as sh*t as he is.

Its Costa who’s legs have gone and Felix who’s struggled massively.

How bad is Felix struggling btw?

I heard he started well then got injured, how far is he looking from his price tag I suppose is my question, was such a massive fee.

Do you think he will live up too the fee or kinda disappear like so many young strikers have done?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How bad is Felix struggling btw?

I heard he started well then got injured, how far is he looking from his price tag I suppose is my question, was such a massive fee.

Do you think he will live up too the fee or kinda disappear like so many young strikers have done?

He’s done what I expected of him tbh, despite the price tag and the crazy Portuguese league stats he’s still just a kid.

It was stupid from the club if they thought he’d be a ready made replacement for Griezmann who carried us for almost his entire time here.

Ive no doubt he’ll be a great player down the line but it’s a big step up and he’s been asked to do too much.

Ideally we’d have gone back in for Eriksen for some creativity but the club has wasted so much money on players over the years it’s clear finances are tighter.

Just flushed huge money down the toilet on mediocrity like Kalinic, Vitolo, Gameiro, Gaitan, Felipe and Martins has finally taken its toll.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He’s done what I expected of him tbh, despite the price tag and the crazy Portuguese league stats he’s still just a kid.

It was stupid from the club if they thought he’d be a ready made replacement for Griezmann who carried us for almost his entire time here.

Ive no doubt he’ll be a great player down the line but it’s a big step up and he’s been asked to do too much.

Ideally we’d have gone back in for Eriksen for some creativity but the club has wasted so much money on players over the years it’s clear finances are tighter.

Just flushed huge money down the toilet on mediocrity like Kalinic, Vitolo, Gameiro, Gaitan, Felipe and Martins has finally taken its toll.

Yeah that is true, some of the player acquisitions have been quite strange and expensive, luckily youve sold well too.

I always wanted Atletico too push on from their position and really challenge but they seem to just lack, I check results regularly and Atletico's quite often as I like the club and I'm always quite surprised by how many close scorelines they have as well as draws etc to teams I would have presumed they would beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom