• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nah it’s got to be TAA. Insane RB options though.

He’ll get lit up like a Christmas tree defensively though.

Southgate doesn’t exactly play expansively so doubt you’d see his Liverpool form anyway.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

He was and still is a bit of a flapper Fabianski but I am happy about the status he has nowadays in the league.

Agreed with all of the above regarding Trent, defensively he is completely uninterested. He will get exposed for England for sure.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Shambles mate. Szczesny irks me to this day, if we’d have just hired a competent coach he’d have been a world class keeper for us for literally no fee.

Could’ve saved all the money spent on Ospina, Leno and Cech instead.

Szczesny as well, don’t think people realise how badly we ****ed up letting him go. At Roma he kept Alisson on the bench and really he should’ve been starting every game for Juventus if it wasn’t for sentimentality for Buffon.

He turned into one of the best keepers in the world as soon as he left ffs.
Shame he loved his darts so much, he might've still been here otherwise...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That was before 2011-12 season ? :rofl:

Yup...just before the 2012/2013 season is this one...

buneary_pokemon.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It's mistery how Almunia had advatange over him for that long.

Every time I see Almunia's name I get a bit angry inside.

Shambles mate. Szczesny irks me to this day, if we’d have just hired a competent coach he’d have been a world class keeper for us for literally no fee.

Could’ve saved all the money spent on Ospina, Leno and Cech instead.

Szczesny as well, don’t think people realise how badly we ****ed up letting him go. At Roma he kept Alisson on the bench and really he should’ve been starting every game for Juventus if it wasn’t for sentimentality for Buffon.

He turned into one of the best keepers in the world as soon as he left ffs.

I didn't even rate Sczczesny when he was here but now he's starting for Juventus, goes to show how poor the coaching could be at Arsenal in Arsène's time here.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I didn't even rate Sczczesny when he was here but now he's starting for Juventus, goes to show how poor the coaching could be at Arsenal in Arsène's time here.

Same with a guy like Gnabry, everyone like can't believe we sold him wtf. But these things happen in football all the time, sometimes players just aren't very good and it takes a different club/coach to get the best out of them.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As soon as he left he became a top keeper, criminal the dross we kept on behind the scenes.

Riou

Still can't believe Almunia, was Arsenal's starting goalkeeper for 3 and a 1/2 years...what was Arsène thinking...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Still can't believe Almunia, was Arsenal's starting goalkeeper for 3 and a 1/2 years...what was Arsène thinking...
Do you remember what the last straw was for Almunia? Think it might've been that loss to West Brom at home if I'm not mistaken, classic Almunia there running out and giving away a penalty.

Riou

Do you remember what the last straw was for Almunia? Think it might've been that loss to West Brom at home if I'm not mistaken, classic Almunia there running out and giving away a penalty.

Then when Woj and Fab were injured, I think this was his first league match since the home game against West Brom and he does this...

...then we had to bring Jens out of retirement :lol:

Reactions: A_G

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Then when Woj and Fab were injured, I think this was his first league match since the home game against West Brom and he does this...

...then we had to bring Jens out of retirement :lol:

There were players who played for us that everyone knows is sh*t but still get a lot of minutes, we still see it to this day with guys like Mustafi.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Defence was just wasn't quite good enough...but not winning something that season was very frustrating though.

Losing League Cup was probably crucial moment.We were in all 4 competitions and than by April we lost everything.

In offence we were very good.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom