• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
i think we underrated the stuff wenger did in terms of running the club

even when we were utter ****e on the pitch- you never got the sense that we were a shambles of a club/business

if we made a poor signing it was normally a cheap one

our contract/recruitment situation and general insanity of our playing staff is difficult to see

I wouldn't be surprised to hear we've goen into administration next month....

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Back to the transfer window forum after this game, where we can dream about the likes of Partey until Raul crushes them by signing a nothing player like Kluivert.

Manberg

Predator
i think we underrated the stuff wenger did in terms of running the club

even when we were utter ****e on the pitch- you never got the sense that we were a shambles of a club/business

if we made a poor signing it was normally a cheap one

our contract/recruitment situation and general insanity of our playing staff is difficult to see

I wouldn't be surprised to hear we've goen into administration next month....

It started with Özil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom