• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Since Kroenke isn’t going anywhere, I think Raul and Vinai have to be the ones judged for this mess imo.

The whole structure of the club is terrible and they have to be questioned for these sort of bums like David Luiz that they’ve brought in.

Actually agree. For Arteta this is like picking a brown liquid **** or hard green ****. Neither is good for the health of the team.

The fact is, this was our best team. You look at Özil, Pepe, and Laca and they are even a million times worse. Our defense is in shambles.

But coming next year you know Raul will save his face by sacking Areta and the circle will continue.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Since Kroenke isn’t going anywhere, I think Raul and Vinai have to be the ones judged for this mess imo.

The whole structure of the club is terrible and they have to be questioned for these sort of bums like David Luiz that they’ve brought in.

Man, it's one defeat...in exceptional circumstances...against City.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀

You can blame Kronke if we havent spent a penny. But we have spent a lot but either in the wrong positions or on bad players.

All the scouts said dont sign Lucas Perez and Mustafi. We blew 50m on them. We had Laca and threw 60m at Auba. We threw 72m on Pepe when we could have bought a winger and a CB for that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Man, it's one defeat...in exceptional circumstances...against City.

This defeat doesn’t change anything about my opinion and it’s not a knee jerk reaction.

I’ve been against how things have been run for a while now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
A quick Google search will tell you he started playing left back at 14 after previously being a forward.

So he spent years playing left back at the academy not just when he came to the first team.

Imagine believing anything you read on Google, could never be me!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think it's the echo chamber of twitter and forums etc. If you just watched it by yourself and didn't look at other opinions you'd just think "well that was unfortunate, but sh*t happens, and we weren't expecting anything anyway".
Yeah, I'm really not so crestfallen by this defeat. Not to say I'm not annoyed we lost - we could have done a lot better but I've seen us play WAY worse this season. We lost against the 2nd best team in the league, **** happens. We move.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Imagine believing anything you read on Google, could never be me!

It's all over the internet. Clearly stats how Cole made the switch at 14 filling in for an injured player. He excelled at the role and played there ever since. Unless of course you can share some evidence that the idea that you made up in your head has some substance to it and everything online is wrong and in fact you are right.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If the club signs Mari then we really have had it. I know he hasn't played a lot but he just doesn't have the raw attributes to play at the top level. No pace, looked rash and was poor on the ball.
Whilst I thought he was lucky to escape a red card early on I've no issue with an offensive aggressive centre half. I'd rather seen how he progressed throughout the 90 then have Luiz come on and make two bomb scares.

Luiz doing what he done didnt tell me anything I already didnt know. I havemt learnt anything about Mari other than aggressive. I like aggressive. It's how he channels that which is key.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
What he say?

Saying Luiz has always been error prone. Thinks thats Luiz last game. Sounds like Player and coach want him to stay but the board doesnt and he totally understands why the board wont offer him a contract.

Stated he would be worried about our manager if thinks Luiz deserves a contract.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
From a great pairing in Sol and Kolo...

process

To a good pairing in Kos and Per...

article-2539232-1AA8105300000578-125_634x428.jpg

To "centre backs" like Luiz and Mustafi now...

img_5589a3176e86e.png

:(

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Whilst I thought he was lucky to escape a red card early on I've no issue with an offensive aggressive centre half. I'd rather seen how he progressed throughout the 90 then have Luiz come on and make two bomb scares.

Luiz doing what he done didnt tell me anything I already didnt know. I havemt learnt anything about Mari other than aggressive. I like aggressive. It's how he channels that which is key.
Just because he made one stupid tackle it doesn't make him aggressive. He was very passive on the ball and when defending in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom