• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City Vs Arsenal | Wednesday June 17th | KO: 20:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Since Kroenke isn’t going anywhere, I think Raul and Vinai have to be the ones judged for this mess imo.

The whole structure of the club is terrible and they have to be questioned for these sort of bums like David Luiz that they’ve brought in.
If Kronke doesn't go anywhere neither will the club... unless you count going down as going somewhere.

blaze_of_glory

From a great pairing in Sol and Kolo...

process

To a good pairing in Kos and Per...

article-2539232-1AA8105300000578-125_634x428.jpg

To "centre backs" like Luiz and Mustafi now...

img_5589a3176e86e.png

:(
To be fair, between Sol/Kolo and Kos/Per were Djourou, Senderos, Silvestre, Gallas, Vermalen and Squillaci

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Those two situations annoyed me so much.. Basic pass to make too, horrendous decision making.
Agree we made too many wrong decisions on counter also when city gave the ball away but auba hit it wide that was another good goal scoring chance

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
To be fair, between Sol/Kolo and Kos/Per were Djourou, Senderos, Gallas, Vermalen and Squillaci

Meh, sometimes truth and accuracy needs to be disregarded when you are pissed at current Arsenal's centre back options ;)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Man it really ain't no big deal. Forget about Europe next season. Shift the older players, the players on high wages, just get some kids together and take it easy for a bit.

Honestly collectively as a fan base we've got to stop caring so much.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
You can blame Kronke if we havent spent a penny. But we have spent a lot but either in the wrong positions or on bad players.

All the scouts said dont sign Lucas Perez and Mustafi. We blew 50m on them. We had Laca and threw 60m at Auba. We threw 72m on Pepe when we could have bought a winger and a CB for that.
We have spent money once the club was on the way down, over the course of Kronke's time on the board our spending has been well below the premiership average. When you're not at the top you pay more for inferior players. Desperation.

The guy isn't interested in football. He isn;t interested in the Arsenal. He only wants the "franchise" and the stadium. He does not give a faeces where we end up in the table so long as it does not affect the worth of the property assets.

He will bury us.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We have spent money once the club was on the way down, over the course of Kronke's time on the board our spending has been well below the premiership average. When you're not at the top you pay more for inferior players. Desperation.

The guy isn't interested in football. He isn;t interested in the Arsenal. He only wants the "franchise" and the stadium. He does not give a faeces where we end up in the table so long as it does not affect the worth of the property assets.

He will bury us.

He is partially to blame but he isnt the sole culprit.

The club is in dire conditions. It literally needs a miracle to get back to the top from this.

Polar Bear

Leno - 9

Bellerin - 1
Mustafi - 1
Luiz - 0
Tierney - 2

Ceballos - 2
Guendozi - 1
Saka - 0
Willock - 1

Auba - 0
Eddie - 0

Can't be bothered to even rate subs, just zero.

Same old sh*T, we had zero shots, nothing, Ederson could have fallen asleep. Leno was amazing, he played so well, great job Leno, everyone else did nothing, just chase the ball and try to block, thats it.

Wenger is was always 3-0 City, Emery it was 3-0 City, Ljunberg it was 3-0 City, and Arteta its 3-0 City. same old same old, we are on loop, nothing ever changes, serious dejavu. (the only small difference is with Wenger we did actually have shots in those loses)

Mo Britain

Doom Monger

Those two situations annoyed me so much.. Basic pass to make too, horrendous decision making.
I didn't agree when Wenger did it. I didn't agree when Emery did it. I don't agree when Arteta does it.

You have one of the highest-scoring strikers, you do not play him on the wing. If Nketiah can't play other than down the middle he sits on the bench. If Laca can only play down the middle, it's the bench for him too. While he is an Arsenal player you play Aubameyang, your top scorer, down the middle. It is really very simple.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We didn't sign any decent cb since Mertesacker yes 9 years ago. It's amazing how awful we are signing center backs i know its tough position and you must get right partnership but it been mess.

Manberg

Predator
I didn't agree when Wenger did it. I didn't agree when Emery did it. I don't agree when Arteta does it.

You have one of the highest-scoring strikers, you do not play him on the wing. If Nketiah can't play other than down the middle he sits on the bench. If Laca can only play down the middle, it's the bench for him too. While he is an Arsenal player you play Aubameyang, your top scorer, down the middle. It is really very simple.

He got to be our top scorer playing on the wing. Clearly experts think he's more effective there.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Stan is the worst type of owner any team could have really, but the state we are in now is not much to do with him if you're honest.

We have wasted an absurd amount of money the last 5 years or so, like a ridiculous level of spend versus how bad our team actually is!

Shambles of a football club really.
I disagree, mate. Kroenke not paying attention has allowed the staff to get away with murder here.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Man it really ain't no big deal. Forget about Europe next season. Shift the older players, the players on high wages, just get some kids together and take it easy for a bit.

Honestly collectively as a fan base we've got to stop caring so much.

People still living in 2005

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He is partially to blame but he isnt the sole culprit.

The club is in dire conditions. It literally needs a miracle to get back to the top from this.
The miracle is KRONKE OUT. The guy is not only unable but unwilling to run a football team which competes for trophies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s infuriating. The Ceballos one especially. Look at the difference Fernandes’ quick thinking has made to Utd’s threat. It just needs someone with some balls.

We’ve seen Xhaka shy away from those sort of passes too when Auba could be put through.

Put a young Cesc in this team and Aubameyang would have a lot more goals. That ball over the top is always there to play and Cesc was fantastic at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom