• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Saturday June 20th | KO: 15:00 | BT Sports

Result?

• Brighton Win

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
I think you've gotta look at Arteta today also. Obviously he's still learning, but his management of that game turned out very poorly. Those three subs at the end especially seemed to suck the air out of any impetus we had.

Referee didn't let him make subs earlier. There's new sub rules I'm not clear on what they are.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Even their youth is better than our hyped up players.

McTominay > Guendouzi

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Thought Holding was our standout best player but should have sone better for the goal which to be fair Lacca and saka should of done better but where more concerned about giving away a hand ball and made hald asked attempts of putting their legs out and Martinez should of done better.

Mustafi, Kola, Saka and Pepe all played well. The rest of team all under performed in particular Bellerin. The CM pivot of Gunedouzi and Ceballos doesnt work as they are both box to box types.

Lacca had chances and PEA had loads of chances but both poor with their finishing today.

roz

Fake News Merchant

Nothing will change until the club come out and talk about this ****.
Too ****ing right. We’re shiyte enough as it is without the need for refs & VAR to screw us over week in week out. Its every ****ing game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What our next league game Southampton? We still have to face Leicester wolves Liverpool and Sp**s ffs. I'm already stressed.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This club needs a ****ing clear out. I'm fed up of this losing mentality. We are trying to put pressure on them before the Pepe goal and he scores so we just say "oh okay we got the goal, lets give up now and sit back". Who's fault is this??? Arteta should be getting more out of his players in this regard and making changes.

Why was Ceballos on for so long? He looked so leggy all day, he was the reason we conceded that first goal because the idiot is so bad at jockeying/tackling. Arteta should have brought on some energy as we were getting overrun in the midfield after the goal.

The club needs to force out a lot of players. I dont give a **** if their wage is too high, you finance the transfer. Take a small transfer fee and pay a portion of their wages at that side to get them out the door and you will save money in the long term.

We need to be showing 6-7 players the door and signing 4 or 5. There needs to be a culture change at this club. And no ****ing Kia clients. Arteta needs to choose these players, so that they are his men. If he is the one that picks these players and persuades these players to join (rather than agent connections) then these players are going to represent his requirements better.

These new players will change the dynamics in the squad at least a little bit, because right now we are a bunch of negative unconfident losers.

Reactions: roz

roz

Fake News Merchant
Utd to thump Brighton in their next game. Pogba and Bruno Fernandes masterclass.

You love to see it.
You would have had us with jose ****ing Mourinho. If theres a silver lining to this ****show its that he’s not our manager

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We play Wolves, Leicester, Liverpool and a Sp**s back to back.

We might finish bottom 5.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Too ****ing right. We’re shiyte enough as it is without the need for refs & VAR to screw us over week in week out. Its every ****ing game.
If we still had wenger he'd come out and say it in interview. Ferguson would've headbutt Ankintson.

Reactions: roz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom