• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’ve been chatting sh*t about him recently but excellent game so far.

Without his and Tierney’s interceptions we’d be like 3 goals down already.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Best I've seen him play for many many months. If this is what Arteta saw in him then I'm all for it.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Thought he faded a little in second but got through a lot of work in the first, most notably denying a few clear goalscoring opportunities. Solid.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Thought he faded a little in second but got through a lot of work in the first, most notably denying a few clear goalscoring opportunities. Solid.

Yeah, he still had highlights and set up the third Aubameyang chance IIRC though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is the exact type of performance we signed Xhaka for all those years ago. Interceptions, reading the game, but also capable of starting attacks and keeping the ball with his passing. Maybe a bit of an overreaction, but it almost felt like the player we wanted him to be arrived tonight.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Credit where it's due. He's been mostly fantastic since Arteta has taken over. He and Ceballos did a spectacular job on Gundogan and Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom