• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I feel he could have gotten us CL Football if not for the feck up in Leicester and Sp**s game

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger was about enforcing his team and style on you, and at its peak it was the most beautiful and iconic sight in Europe, think Arteta is building up to that, but it’s exciting to see a manager with ability to nullify opponents.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
not actually sure which way to go transfer market wise. I think a new CB is obvious and Upamecano is probably our main target.

After that I'm not sure anymore, obviously the target is to go toe to toe with the likes of City at some point. But Ceballos and Xhaka are really playing well together. Our front 3 is pretty much sorted, full backs will likely not change.

Do you bring Partey and play him in a 3 with Xhaka and Ceballos? Or do you buy another creative player and drop one of those players. I guess you need options over the course of a season so having Partey, Ceballos, Xhaka, new CM, Torreira and Willock wouldnt be a bad thing.

Always thought 6 CM's is important for rotation.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I feel he could have gotten us CL Football if not for the feck up in Leicester and Sp**s game

Wouldn't have been enough with Man City getting CL. Still too much relying on others to **** up. We lost CL long before that.

At that point we already could have gotten 64 points MAX. The top 4 is already at 62.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
It wasn't those games that cost us CL. It was Emery deciding to pull a masterclass in disaster.
when most of the team stopped paying him any attention

Arteta has lost, and immediately banished, Douzi and Özil, and it's obvious that everyoe else is thriving under his care

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Arteta's original idea is to play 433 so he would need Ceballos signed up again, a CB a CM and someone with a bit of magic to really implement his style in the way he wants.

nick gould

credit where it's due. He did his homework against Liverpool and City. The players backed him too. The way they tried to stop Liverpool passing the ball to the fullbacks was brilliant. Tonight against city our wing forwards mainly stopped passing lanes into middle field. I was puzzled at first but I now realise that it was perfect. Stop the central midfielders from getting the ball.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom