• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 662,722
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like Utd will still be on the hook for a big chunk of that wage, and for another couple of years too.
Well that's a given, but I'd rather Özil leave and we cover say 50% of his wages (175k p/w) rather than be stuck with 350k on our wage bill and he's not in our plans/playing.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
He was a surprise this year. If I were him, I’d stay one more year. He’s not with a bad group of players and can develop more.

If Watford go down I would suggest he moves to a mid table PL club then make the jump to an elite team if he is able to cut it for another season but this is the type of player we miss out on usually as we wait one extra season and then they explode and are out of our reach by then.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

If Watford go down I would suggest he moves to a mid table PL club then make the jump to an elite team if he is able to cut it for another season but this is the type of player we miss out on usually as we wait one extra season and then they explode and are out of our reach by then.
Would be a good Traore replacement for Wolves after they sell him to Liverpool.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Agree... But I don't think they go down.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard

That's very cheap. They sold an older hazard with 1 year contract for more. Chelsea are masters of transfers.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Of course those blood-money oil ****s are going to end up with Havertz.

I hate football.

They just operate better in the market. They’ll probably sell a load of **** squad players for about £100m. They’ve already made £65m in sales selling two players who aren’t even in their current squad.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ziyech, Werner and Havertz.

Werner

Pulisic Havertz Ziyech

Kovačić Kante​

That’s some team there. Chelsea can definitely challenge for the title next season imo.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

These players need to jell and get used to the league. They will probably challenge in a year or two

I agree but they’ve got a decent squad which is why they’re sitting 3rd without spending anything in the last two windows, so a title challenge is a real possibility.

Lampard is adding genuine quality to his side and if they manage to sign Oblak to replace Kepa and a defender then all of their issues have been addressed in one window.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea filling their squad with flashy players who'll get bullied in the PL and I love it.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Ziyech, Werner and Havertz.

Werner

Pulisic Havertz Ziyech

Kovačić Kante​

That’s some team there. Chelsea can definitely challenge for the title next season imo.

They’re not challenging for anything major with that defence and Stevie Wonder in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom