• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Giroud worries me a lot more than Pulisic. Giroud will dominate our short defenders both in the air and through strength. He has all the experience needed.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Giroud worries me a lot more than Pulisic. Giroud will dominate our short defenders both in the air and through strength. He has all the experience needed.
Not worried about him at all, hes just gonna miss sitters and have that fat grin on his face like he was mad close when in reality hes blazed it to the moon.

If Chelsea have broken the deadlock already then yeah there's a chance he might add to the scoreline.
He's in good form no doubt but I would rather Giroud 9 times out of 10 instead of the alternative which would have been Martial, Greenwood, Rashford and obligatory Bruno penalty.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Their defense is just as terrible as ours with a worse GK. But their midfield is better, I think attacking talent is a wash. We have to make sure we start the game with the right intensity and take it to them. This is the final game of the season, so everyone can go all out and blow their load.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
My thing with Wenger is there was plenty of self sabotage along the way, so its difficult for me to not admit that he had no lost a step towards the end. Basic things just repeated as well, the second half of his reign was full of frustration if you looked at it objectively.

Yes oil clubs have dominated proceedings absolutely but every now and then there has been seasons where the league wasn't bought. We certainly had chances ourselves.

I left the church of Wenger years ago. Are Mourinho and Pep on Wenger's level overall though? if you ask me, no.

Wenger really should have stepped down after the 15/16 season. That was the beginning of the end for him. Before that season I was still on board with his vision, but even the best managers can fall out their prime too. If the most talented players can decline and become a shell, the same can happen to the best managers.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wenger really should have stepped down after the 15/16 season. That was the beginning of the end for him. Before that season I was still on board with his vision, but even the best managers can fall out their prime too. If the most talented players can decline and become a shell, the same can happen to the best managers.
It’s the clubs job to make these moves though, especially a big one like Arsenal.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Combined current Arsenal/Chelsea teams, anyone?

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta

yeah man we would have come 8th sooner.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Should have gone 2005 to somewhere his skills were appreciated.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Martinez
Bellerin
Holding
Luiz
Tierney
AMN
Xhaka
Ceballos
Pepe
Laca
Auba

Gotta be our 11. Although id much prefer AMN at RWB and Saka at LWB. But I think AMN could deal with Poolisic better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom