• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final: Arsenal vs Chelsea Saturday 1st August | KO: 17:30 BST | BBC 1

Who will win the biggest match since last year’s EL final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Chelsea had won one league title, three fa cups and two league cups before Abramovich bought them. It's astonishing how much success one man has brought to what was essentially a middling club.

Chelsea fans act so disingenuous about it too, most of them would be Arsenal or United fans right now if Roman never bought Chelsea.

This country-especially London- will sell anything to any foreign investor with no care. So many empty houses in London cos some Russian or Arab billionaire bought it and never lived in it.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

fcbhippo%3Alargeninetotwelve%3Fv%3D1504256667050
large_YsUtrwLMeikh2Syc.jpg

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Sorry bro, I like our European neighbours and the ideals of what the EU stands for. Never believed those lies Farage told us.

Hector maybe struggling on the pitch but his hearts in the right place.
I like our European neighbours too. I just don't want to be ruled by an unelected commission.

As a footballer I want Hector to do his talking on the pitch. He wants a political career, he'll have plenty of time for that when he retires.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If Chelsea win it would be a great first season for Lampard, to get top 4 and a trophy after not spending any money.

Same for Arteta, to beat City and Chelsea on the way to an FA Cup would be a great beginning to your management career.

I really like both guys, two superb footballers, Lampard was outrageous with his end product from midfield.
Arteta needs it more. Lamps has already done brilliantly to secure CL football when nobody expected him to.

Arteta needs this moment, I believe in things like this changing someone’s destiny. Just feel like we don’t get a lot of fairy tale stuff.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I like our European neighbours too. I just don't want to be ruled by an unelected commission.

As a footballer I want Hector to do his talking on the pitch. He wants a political career, he'll have plenty of time for that when he retires.
Swapped it for unelected Cummings. Lovely stuff.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We cannot be afraid of shooting from outside the box today, if we are then we'll be so unlikely to score today unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom