• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Watching Willian in recent weeks, the go to move is the lay off from his RB and him spamming a crappy cross in.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Instead of being miles behind on transfers, journos like Cross and Sky should just come on here and get the latest from other sources. It's not difficult and makes them look not clueless.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Everbody in the media telling me how much Arteta LOVES Coutinho and wants him at Arsenal and Barca basically starts begging us to take him, but suddenly this is all nullified.

Total bullshit.

Gunners1616

So Barça wants Guendouzi + 7M£ for 1 year of Coutinho ? :lol:

Surely that can't be for buying Coutinho entirely (even assuming they wanna get rid of his 240K per week salary). They still paid 120M for the guy.

Might as well send Guendouzi to Lyon for Aouar.

So much bullshit news from these guys. Better to just switch off and wait for Ornstein news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom