• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As much would be annoying to lose him out but he need to make a decision so we can move to other targets the longer this go the shorter time we'll have to get other targets in.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Neither. Whole point that we want to sell Sokratis and buy another CB is that we want CB’s who’re good on the ball and can create chances.

White’s incredible on the ball, played in midfield for Leeds on occasion this year.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Wouldn’t see Kia/Mendes/Raiola pull these underhanded moves in feeding false last min info to the press.

This deal is done, he’s joining arsenal.

@field442 @yousif_arsenal understand the game. We’ve moved beyond two bit agents and deal in a professional manner now. It’s time Gabriel was introduced to the Arsenal/Kia way of conducting business.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Impatient fans.

Even if the deal is agreed we would still have to wait for an announcement (Subject to medical) in light of the health regulations in place due to Covid 19. I think he literally would be under quarantine if he gets to London.

Not sure if he has to do this 14 day quarantine, I think most of our players were out of the country for their holidays.

I saw on Instagram that Auba was flying back yesterday, so I’m assuming they’re exempt otherwise Auba would miss the Community Shield under current regulations.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Wouldn’t see Kia/Mendes/Raiola pull these underhanded moves in feeding false last min info to the press.

This deal is done, he’s joining arsenal.

@field442 @yousif_arsenal understand the game. We’ve moved beyond two bit agents and deal in a professional manner now. It’s time Gabriel was introduced to the Arsenal/Kia way of conducting business.
Tbh you saying that basically confirms it isn’t happening.

Sorry man but Gdeeps painted a picture of you which is too hard to unsee

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Di Marzio is absolute fraud tier at the moment anyway. When was the last time he stormed in with an exclusive? Usually only reports deals when they are done. This is a desperate attempt by him to retain relevancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom