• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
How you doing mate? I bet Raul doesn’t taste as nice as before now?

I’m doing great. We all know there was a hidden agenda behind it and unfortunately Raul has taken on the role of sacrificial lamb.

We know what the deal is, you’ve mentioned numerous times how much you dislike Spaniards in the past. Well, congratulations, your compatriot runs the show at Arsenal now.

Namaste Vinai

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Not sure if he has to do this 14 day quarantine, I think most of our players were out of the country for their holidays.

I saw on Instagram that Auba was flying back yesterday, so I’m assuming they’re exempt otherwise Auba would miss the Community Shield under current regulations.

There is still confusion whether elite athletes are exempt. But also there are air bridges between a lot of countries which don't require isolation even for the general public. Certain countries like Spain and France aren't part of that currently.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Like a tinder bird or bloke that leads you on and then when its time to set a date for a date it be like new phone who dis

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Agent is just doing his job. Clearly will use this to push for a higher salary. I'm confident luiz, William and Edu are going to be far more convincing then Fred.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Well this is really dragging on now. The lad needs to make a decision soon instead of trying to maximise where he can get the most money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom