• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You need your team sorted otherwise we’ll be dropping points again.
Tbf G, everyone's in a similar boat. United haven't done anything, Sp**s have only signed one which was basically a part exchange. Only team around us to do anything major so far is Chelsea and they had a different situation.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Tbf G, everyone's in a similar boat. United haven't done anything, Sp**s have only signed one which was basically a part exchange. Only team around us to do anything major so far is Chelsea and they had a different situation.
I don’t care about others.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Don’t people think why is it dragging on for a 20M player?

For sure. We need to complete this soon and then move on to Aouar.

Convincing Aouar should be our main priority this window, if he comes then that changes everything imo.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Who do you think he’s going to go to? I think Pep wants to give Foden a chance to take up that Silva role.
Think foden will replace Sane while Aouar will replace Silva. At least that's how I think of it

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Don't you worry lads. He's yours. Di Marzio has been unreliable since 2019.

I'm 100% he'll join Arsenal, why? Because you are the most serious one that interested in him. Napoli is waiting to sell Koulibaly while we are still hunting for wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom