• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Never in doubt. Hopefully the next transfer saga the media don't report too much BS.

Even if its Partey there's no chance for any BS. Only one club can give Partey the release clause to pay it to Atletico. No bidding wars, no possible media BS.

Probably why there's no fresh news on it.

Two down hopefully two to go!

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Edu snapping up Brazilian talent before our rivals

gif-football-brazil-countries-1370042.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
What? Why?

Rules in Spain dictate if a team wants to pay a players release clause they must give the player the money to pay out their own release clause.

So said team will contact Partey and his entourage, if he accepts and wants to join then the club will have to give him the 50m euro to pay to Atletico. Long winded process.

Meaning only one team can really get to the level of "bidding" if you were. Especially as Atletico only want the release clause in full.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So another player who said no to oleh. I think the Brazilian core we got here did help alot they'll help him to settle quick specially Luiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom