• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Some of you were sh!tting yourselves so much yesterday when that bullsh!t rumour came out that Manure were interested :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Thoughts?

Been watching a few of these since more are now on Youtube. He's had a few dodgy games, every CB does but again his raw attributes is why I'm most excited.

Also got into the team of the year at CB so must of had more good games than bad. :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Feel a bit uneasy as he is so unknown to me but generally feeling quite positive.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Been watching a few of these since more are now on Youtube. He's had a few dodgy games, every CB does but again his raw attributes is why I'm most excited.

Also got into the team of the year at CB so must of had more good games than bad. :lol:

Yeah safe to say we're far from getting the finished product, but we knew that already.

His passing seems a bit dodgy, but then again he's playing for Lille and doubt they're as good on the ball as we are, which is why he's hoofing it quite a bit. Although it could become handy as we have seen with the Tierney-Auba link.

Can't wait for when he and Saliba take over for good. :drool:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah safe to say we're far from getting the finished product, but we knew that already.

His passing seems a bit dodgy, but then again he's playing for Lille and doubt they're as good on the ball as we are, which is why he's hoofing it quite a bit. Although it could become handy as we have seen with the Tierney-Auba link.

Can't wait for when he and Saliba take over for good. :drool:

Don't know why I started reading that thinking you were on about Better Call Saul. :lol:

Yeah the speed, height and strength of both Saliba and Gabriel is something to get excited about, both will improve on the ball though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom