• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: PSG v Bayern

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
The investment, the pressure etc. When that much money is being pumped in the stakes are higher for managers.

But no coach will guarantee them the CL win. Not even Pep.

And they spent about 300 billion into the squad and still have to play with a Kehrer-Thiago(36)-Kimpembe-Bernat Back-Four. That's not CL Winner quality, even they did a good today. Especially the fullbacks have shown no support offensively.

The midfield too. Herrera. Paredes. That's not on the same level like Bayern.

Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria, Marquinhos and Navas. They are, but the other players? Don't think so. And they will never have the same mentality like a traditional team.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Flick best German coach ITW, doesn't just focus on one competition, he wins the lot!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Do you guys think we’ll win a CL/PL in the next ten years?

Just can’t see it, but I guess Liverpool thought that too.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

CL is all about getting your team to a level where you can reach the quarters regularly.

From there on it’s like 90% luck tbh.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I was thinking no, but hopefully now that Raul is gone we'll do things properly. I think the league is possible. CL a lot of things have to fall into places.

Bergkamp1988

Herrera actually had a good game. Saved their ass a couple of times in defense, worked hard, pushed the ball forward every chance he got.
I wouldn't mind a solid box to box at Arsenal. He-s pretty decent technically too

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If they keep this one game knockout format then we’ve got a very good chance tbh.

Arteta lifting the CL in 2024.

:drool::drool::drool:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not really having all of this ‘Bayern are a real team’ nonsense from the pundits.

This was the ultimate game of fine margins.

They literally won every single game they played in this competition tbf. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom