• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Odsonne Edouard

Status
Not open for further replies.

You also think Karjakin is better than Carlsen.

That's not true at all. I support Carlsen because he is a neighbor to us Icelanders!

The second I support is Nakamura, he is a good streamer, I spend all my time watching his stream and dream I could be his brother.

Then of the older ones I'm a huge fan of Karpov, Ivanchuk, Anand, and Kramnik. Don't like Kasparov at all.

Going further back I like Fischer, Tal, Petrosian, Tarrach, and Keres for example.

Of Morphy and Capablanca I'm more of a Capablanca man.

Last edited:
Reactions: A_G

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I will never ever understand why Arsenal didn't sign Vicente in his prime.. Would've been the perfect replacement for Bobby

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Funds ???

If we can sell Laca for maybe 25-30 million & get Edouard for 30-40 million, it's manageable.

Laca has 2 years in contract and Edouard would be on much lower wages coming from Celtic.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
If we can sell Laca for maybe 30 million & get Edouard for 30-40 million, it's manageable.

Laca has 2 years in contract and Edouard would be on much lower wages coming from Celtic.
I would happily sell Lacazette without replacing him as long as we use the money we get for him on midfielders

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The sources are poor in Edouard links but i'm expecting Celtic to sell after they go out from CL and he has 2 years left.

Also let's be honest we don't want Celtic fans come here cry about how big their team is.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
f Laca goes (Which I don't think will happen this window) Eduoard is the replacement to go for I think. Some real potential in the lad.

Would be ideal if he would stay at Celtic another year with our finances seeming a bit stretched for this year. Hopefully Champions League qualification and some big contracts expiring at the end of next season would give us more financial muscle to go after him and others.

Think he'll cost north of £30m even now though. Still, there's pretty much a cap on prices for buying players from Scotland. I can't see Celtic getting anymore that £40m for him, no matter his potential or quality or when he leaves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom