• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Mido, who is currently a football manager, disclosed the conversation he had with Arteta about his compatriot in 2018 and how his performance against the Reds could make him part of the Spanish manager’s plans.

“I have met Arteta in Wales two years ago and I have asked him about Mohamed Elneny,” Mido said on his YouTube channel.

“Arteta replied: ‘Elneny is a very good player and I like him because he is not easily dispossessed.'

“I think Arteta’s style of playing out from the back grants Elneny a golden opportunity to stay at Arsenal.

“Elneny played very smartly against Liverpool and this could make him part of Arteta’s project at Arsenal.”

Prior to their Community Shield triumph, Arteta praised the Egypt star but was coy about his future.

“In the moment that he is with us, he will be given all our support and the best possible environment for them to perform as high as they can," he said.

"We don’t know [if he will stay]. The sixth of October is still too far, as I said. It’s pretty unpredictable to know what’s going to happen."

Elneny moved to the Emirates Stadium from Swiss outfit Basel in January 2016. In 2018, he penned an extension with Arsenal that will keep him at the club until June 2022.

link

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Mido, who is currently a football manager, disclosed the conversation he had with Arteta about his compatriot in 2018 and how his performance against the Reds could make him part of the Spanish manager’s plans.

“I have met Arteta in Wales two years ago and I have asked him about Mohamed Elneny,” Mido said on his YouTube channel.

“Arteta replied: ‘Elneny is a very good player and I like him because he is not easily dispossessed.'

“I think Arteta’s style of playing out from the back grants Elneny a golden opportunity to stay at Arsenal.

“Elneny played very smartly against Liverpool and this could make him part of Arteta’s project at Arsenal.”
I have been saying this and not surprised Arteta thinks this. I’m sure they played together or Elneny came in as Arteta was retiring.

I found the video where Mido was speaking on this (he’s a manager nowadays) but couldn’t find the English translation. Cheers for this!

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
I have been saying this and not surprised Arteta thinks this. I’m sure they played together or Elneny came in as Arteta was retiring.

I found the video where Mido was speaking on this (he’s a manager nowadays) but couldn’t find the English translation. Cheers for this!

This for me is the main reason we need Elneny in the squad. Otherwise only Ceballos offers this. This is the reason why Willock, AMN do not get chances in this position.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

This for me is the main reason we need Elneny in the squad. Otherwise only Ceballos offers this. This is the reason why Willock, AMN do not get chances in this position.
Don’t let the usual suspects hear this, they’ll complain that we should have two de Bruyne’s in this position.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member

So Elneny in for Xhaka with Ceballos beside him right?

Aevi

Hale End FC
@Trilly

It's come to my attention that people have recently been beating you to making player threads so I thought I'd rectify the situation and give you this one. Enjoy :)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly

It's come to my attention that people have recently been beating you to making player threads so I thought I'd rectify the situation and give you this one. Enjoy :)
I'm so close to leaving this forum.

Couldn't I have Saka, he reminds me of my little brother, or Pepe who I've been copping flack for supporting? Damn.

@American_Gooner I'm on my knees here.

Last edited:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Inspired performance and he’s just slotted into things here quite seamlessly.

Still think he will leave before the window shuts though.

Personally there are a couple of midfielders I’d sell before him.

say yes

forum master baiter
Have to admit that was another good game.

Don’t buy @Trilly ‘s comparison with De Bruyne, but Elneny’s proving to be more useful than I expected.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Egyptian Pirlo indeed. Seriously tho he just average sideways midfielder but he is very good defensively we may end up keeping him if Torreira Guendouzi are gone.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Is a capable like for like replacement for Xhaka if Granit needs a rest during season so could see him being kept for that reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom