• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Sokratis on a free & Torreira on loan

Edu & Vin done it again. Light em up.
EhahVXZX0Aopf_w

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Surely there must be alternatives? Both our targets are 50m+ players, surely there are players of similar profiles who cost less? Like i'm not advocating buying bad players, if they're our targets we should try to get them. But if we just don't have the money then what do we do? We're gonna get killed if we play a whole season with this midfield.

Last edited:

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I am kind of very bored of this transfer windows. We need players to improve the team, but we have to sell first, which we have been super slow so far! Sok is still here, there is no evidence that we might get rid of Kola, and Torreira's transfer saga is being there forever.

My only hope is that some team comes with a panic buy and makes a bid for one of our players. I am more or less sure that we won't hear anything concrete this week :(

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
14 days left. All the players we wanted and needed out are linked out.

Torreira - Atletico
Kolasinac - Leverkussen
Mustafi - Lazio
Sokratis - Napoli

Reasons to be positive, two weeks is more than enough time to strike deals for these guys to leave. My heart says all 4 go, head says 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom