• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
We really need Pepe to come into life this season. The worries that we may have wasted £72m is slowly creeping in.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So what’s Maddison doing in this B-team? His purple patch over?

AD1998

Nketiah doesnt seem to have much link up play. I still think in this system if Laca gets hurts or leaves we will be in a bit of trouble. Not slighting Eddie, he has potential to be a very fine advanced forward poacher type, but can't play that deep lying role that Laca plays imo.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We really need Pepe to come into life this season. The worries that we may have wasted £72m is slowly creeping in.
Worried that he’s starting exactly like last year. Can’t wait for him to be fit and in form for 6 months. I reckon he’s just ultra lazy on holidays.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Elneny masterclass.

He deserves to be in the first team.

AD1998

yeah...and Saka has the arsenal DNA ...and if all else fails...theres Holdinho to look forward to.
Hm, what do you see from Reiss in this one that's particularly exciting. He has received the ball quite a bit, but can't seem to beat their right back one on one, and has mostly just been playing back to el neny?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Stone wall penalty ffs.

Isn't there var in this game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom