• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Can never tell when you're joking or not, but Elliot is definitely worth listening to. He was the only guy in 2015 saying there was no chance of signing Benzema when Camden and the holy trinity of nonces said otherwise.

First time I've ever heard of him. Can't trust people called Elliot, awful name.

Reactions: A_G

Raúl Banteros

You Arsenal fans make me sick. Thomas is extending for 5 years. I share a bunkbed with him and his family so I know.

He loves the Spanish culture and how famously welcoming they are to other races. Also he loves the greatest manager in the world Don Cholo and his tiki taka style of play. He’ll never play for the Basque Tony Pulis.

Also you EPL fans are too stupid to understand the complex Spanish transfer system so let me break it down for you peasants.

Atléti. Don’t. Negotiate.

Vamos Atléti

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
You Arsenal fans make me sick. Thomas is extending for 5 years. I share a bunkbed with him and his family so I know.

He loves the Spanish culture and how famously welcoming they are to other races. Also he loves the greatest manager in the world Don Cholo and his tiki taka style of play. He’ll play for the Basque Tony Pulis.

Vamos Atléti
The real question is will you be paid in Torreira's or Guendouzi's?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Can never tell when you're joking or not, but Elliot is definitely worth listening to. He was the only guy in 2015 saying there was no chance of signing Benzema when Camden and the holy trinity of nonces said otherwise.

A bit far to go back in time for something that was easily refutable by anyone with half a brain, no?

Vaguely remember this guy's name but can't remember from when. Think he was exposed on here but a quick search and his name doesn't come up.

Might as well believe it for the time being. Not like he's saying anything outrageous either.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Sure but he hasnt really said anything new now.
It is new actually. We all thought that Aouar is the main target and interest in Partey is completely ceased. But with this piece of news, Arsenal sending the message to OL that if you don't give us Aouar, we will push Partey's deal. This is what I think ...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yes and he really not into transfers. i really don't know why he showing that big confidence about us buying Partey i mean yes we still very interested but unless something happen from sales we aren't activating his release clause.
His source is obviously very legit.

I think it's fair to say Bell isn't an internet psycho like some of the other ITKs. He had a good following as just a guy who collates information and as any journalist does he's gained connections with time.

Somebody close to Partey has fed him this information and he's told his followers. He's not claiming to know anything other than that so I think we can give the guy a break, even if it doesn't go through.

His source is obviously very legit.

I think it's fair to say Bell isn't an internet psycho like some of the other ITKs. He had a good following as just a guy who collates information and as any journalist does he's gained connections with time.

Somebody close to Partey has fed him this information and he's told his followers. He's not claiming to know anything other than that so I think we can give the guy a break, even if it doesn't go through.

هل توافق؟ @say yes

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A bit far too go back in time for something that was easily refutable by anyone with half a brain, no?

Vaguely remember this guy's name but can't remember from when. Think he was exposed on here but a quick search and his name doesn't come up.

Might as well believe it for the time being. Not like he's saying anything outrageous either.
He did break Runarsson before anyone in the media so that's promising, imo. Especially when it's such an obscure player.

senna

Closer this goes to the deadline, the more worrying it is for Atletico you would think. They are holding out for the full release clause so they can spend it all rather than the 25% of whatever they would get on a cash + swap deal with Torreira. However if we trigger the release clause on the last day of the window, they have no time to spend the cash so you woudl think they woudl drop the asking price this week rather than risk not being able to reinforce the sqaud. The "Atleti will nto negotiate" bluff has been called by Edu & Arteta as we have little to lose by waiting.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Lets be honest Atletico are bracing themselves for Partey to leave. They have everything in place for a replacement, its just a matter of when not if. Partey is expecting it, still hasn't signed the deal on the table with Atletico.

Like @senna said, the longer it drags on the more Atletico will be inclined to do a deal without us having to activate the release clause. We have a played they would like, which makes things easier. We are refusing to give Torreira easily, something will happen at some point. Luckily there's only 7 days left.

I think we'll probably hear news on Aouar later tonight. And either way that situation will be decided on Wednesday, after that its full steam ahead for Thomas.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Lets be honest Atletico are bracing themselves for Partey to leave. They have everything in place for a replacement, its just a matter of when not if. Partey is expecting it, still hasn't signed the deal on the table with Atletico.

Like @senna said, the longer it drags on the more Atletico will be inclined to do a deal without us having to activate the release clause. We have a played they would like, which makes things easier. We are refusing to give Torreira easily, something will happen at some point. Luckily there's only 7 days left.

I think we'll probably hear news on Aouar later tonight. And either way that situation will be decided on Wednesday, after that its full steam ahead for Thomas.
Atletico is not inclined to sell one of their key players for less than his value irrespective of the climate. Its all down to us whether we can offload 4 players this week..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom