• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,796
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The Chelsea Bell seems to think so:

giphy.gif

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Still think they were buying Rice to play in defense, especially with the talk of Rudiger going. Kante and Jorginho don’t look like they’re going anywhere at the minute.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Haven’t played FM for a few years but on there Lemar would always sign with Bayern Munich across multiple games.

Funny to see it happening in real life.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
It would be great if Chelsea get Partey and we get the more talented Jorginho.

Fingers crossed.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
The rumors around Dembele are so confusing. I don't understand. Are MU interested or not?

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I can understand Brewster getting 20M and maybe Wilson at a push but who the f*ck is paying 20M for Marko bloody Grujic?

If that turns out to be true(doubt it), how can it be explained other than money laundering? Makes no sense lol...

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
The rumors around Dembele are so confusing. I don't understand. Are MU interested or not?

No official bid yet but I supposed it's only discussing right now. Lot of news say we only want loan move but Barcelona wants us to buy him or insert obligation to buy in the loan deal.

Put it this way. Chelsea has Abraham, Giroud, Mount & Odoi on the bench, City & Livverpool squad depth also strong. While we have Lingard, Ighalo, James & Mata. Without a doubt we need to upgrade them and Dembele is one of the short term Sancho's alternative.

D

Dial Square 1886

No official bid yet but I supposed it's only discussing right now. Lot of news say we only want loan move but Barcelona wants us to buy him or insert obligation to buy in the loan deal.

Put it this way. Chelsea has Abraham, Giroud, Mount & Odoi on the bench, City & Livverpool squad depth also strong. While we have Lingard, Ighalo, James & Mata. Without a doubt we need to upgrade them and Dembele is one of the short term Sancho's alternative.

Why you worrying about Pool and City?

I would worry more about your true rivals like us and Sp**s.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
If that turns out to be true(doubt it), how can it be explained other than money laundering? Makes no sense lol...

It can be explained by having a team of negotiators who are able to get the absolute best deal time after time. It can't be a coincidence that it is always the same clubs who get more for their players (Liverpool and Sp**s). Leicester have joined them recently too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom