• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 659,659
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I literally only posted about wanting to sign him just because it pissed you off for some reason. :lol: Can't ever remember seeing him play.

Wasn't on about you tbf. :lol:

I just remember no one and I mean absolute no one bar Rex mentioned Buendia, then someone put up a stats map and AM went wild.

D

Dial Square 1886

Don't understand how you can be offered if you have a release clause. He's available to anyone willing to pay the clause. As long as he wants to go.

Anyone can be offered when you are just making up stuff for tweets!

D

Dial Square 1886

CL clubs need good quality depth, that's what I was trying to say. We could get away with Ighalo and playing kids in Europa League Group Stage but not in CL Stage.

Yeah, fair enough.

Was just pulling your leg a bit :)

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't on about you tbf. :lol:

I just remember no one and I mean absolute no one bar Rex mentioned Buendia, then someone put up a stats map and AM went wild.
He was on everyone's wish list, instead he's off to Turkey to play with former AM transfer window darling Luiz Guztavo. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Anyone ever get that? Sometimes you'll know a girl and she means nothing to you, then there's one night when you get 'suddenly hot' for her, maybe she's wearing something a bit different from her usual style?

It's bizarre but it happens.

@Trilly thoughts?
Lol happens a bit too often. End up texting her on a 'genuine how are you doing' flex when we both know wtf I'm doing.

I need help man.:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom